MorFIT Gym COVID-19 Response Frequently Asked Questions
Our priority is our people, especially in times like these. We will continue to follow the guidance of the State of Maryland and keep our members up-to-date on all club updates.
WE ARE REOPENED!
We are happy to announce that MORFIT is back open and operational!
Please see all of our club reopening updates including summer hours of operation, updated Maryland safety guidelines, class booking guide, and the latest member announcements below. New Open Gym Summer Hours: Additional Hours To Be Rolled Out As Capacity Limits Ease*
Public Health Protocols – Updated July 2020
Anyone experiencing flu-like symptoms including coughing, excessive sneezing, shortness of breath, or illness will be asked to leave the facility and seek medical attention and/or 14-Day suspension of gym access to allow for quarantine.
Safety of Members
Safety of Team Members
MONDAY – FRIDAY
5 AM – 1 PM
4:30 PM – 9 PM
SATURDAY – SUNDAY
7 AM – 1 PM
Our boutique fitness center and studio offers a variety of private and group training options like Bootcamp, HIIT, and Circuit Training taught by a high level personal training staff. The studio also caters to a fit and fun clientele who enjoy Yoga, Zumba, Barre, Les Mills, and Cycling taught by high level instructors.
For our full class schedule please visit https://morfitgym.com/class-schedule/
How To Book Your Class Online:
1. Go to https://morfitgym.com/class-schedule/ on your desktop or mobile phone.
2. Select the day and class format you’d like to attend.
3. Select “Register For Class”
4. On the booking page, select the day and time.
5. Fill out the booking questions and basic information and select “Schedule Event”
6. You are registered for class! Come in a few minutes early on the day of class so that we may get you checked in.
- Classes are limited to 9 in-person participants, first come first served. Each person must register for class online at https://morfitgym.com/class-schedule/
- Each participant must follow state and county guidelines for mask use. Disposable blue masks are available for free and light cotton “MORFIT” masks are available for purchase.
- Any equipment used must be wiped down with sanitary wipes or disinfectant spray by each participant before and after use.
- Please bring your own mat to all YOGA classes.
- As a courtesy to other members and your instructor, if you register for a class and are unable to attend, please cancel the class booking with 24 hours notice. This will allow someone else to fill the spot.